If you’ve been reading my blog recently, you may recall that a month ago I went up to San Mateo to check out the big Home Auction put on by REDC. It was a good time had by all, even if I didn’t manage to stick around until they actually auctioned off the Santa Cruz properties.
If you missed it last time, fear not – it’s baaack! Check out the properties that are being auctioned off this time:
There are a couple of cabins up in the San Lorenzo Valley (one of which is a complete wreck), and the rest of them are in Watsonville. They rope you in with the starting bid, but in reality, most of these (especially the desirable ones) will go for a much higher price – closer to market price (whatever that is).
Top Posts & Pages
- Property Tax Rates for Santa Cruz Real Estate
- Red Tags in Santa Cruz County
- The Anchoring Effect and Asking Price in Real Estate
- Real Estate Listings
- California 2019 Real Estate Forecast
- Release of Contingencies
- The Worst Kitchen Layout Ever
- Planning for High Cost Real Estate
- What you Need to Know When Selling your Home