ONLINE Potty Training 101
September 29 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Let’s ROLL and demystify one of parenting’s most challenging issues, potty training. Learn from our expert:
- When is it time to start potty training?
- What are the most successful methods for potty training your child (whether it is a boy or a girl).
- Troubleshooting potty training issues
- When and how to transition children from diapers to underwear. Then what happens if they are in between both places.
- Nighttime bed wetting and other accidents.
For Parents ONLY
Eventbrite registration is required. Registration ends on September 29 at 12 pm. Participants who have registered will be given access credentials on September 29 by 3 pm.
This program is sponsored by the Santa Clara City Library Foundation and Friends and Las Madres Neighborhood Playgroups.
If you have questions about the program, please contact Northsidelibrary@santaclaraca.gov.