Well, I don’t know how it happened, but somehow today I stumbled onto flickr.com – now a subsidiary of Yahoo, Inc. I’d heard of Flickr before, many times, but somehow it had never really caught my attention. But today I downloaded a nifty little program for my computer that displays Flickr photos in a “stock ticker” format along one edge of my screen. It just sort of sits there on top of the other windows, semi-transparent, and has a scrolling view of pictures that folks have posted up on the web.
There are some really incredible photos there! And so it inspired me to start uploading a bunch of photos to Flickr, too – even though I have my own prolific photo gallery on-line already. I thought it might be a nice way to share my photos with the world and at the same time generate some traffic back to my own site.
The cool thing is that Flickr has a built-in RSS Feed for the pictures that you put up there! And now I’m a big RSS junkie, so that was something I just couldn’t pass up. Now you, too, can view some of my photos on my Flickr RSS Feed! Of course, if you don’t have an RSS News Reader, you can always just visit my Flickr web page.
So what’s this got to do with Real Estate, you ask? Precious little! But one cannot live on Real Estate alone!
Top Posts & Pages
- Just Cause Evictions in Santa Cruz
- Red Tags in Santa Cruz County
- The Anchoring Effect and Asking Price in Real Estate
- The Least Prestigious Profession in America
- How to Sell Your House for More Than It's Worth
- Real Estate's a Dirty, Nasty Business
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey
- California Real Estate Forecast for 2020