Great news everyone – there’s a fabulous new podcast for the San Francisco and Monterey Bay area! Do you listen to podcasts, ever? If not, you don’t know what you’re missing. If you’re not familiar with what a podcast is, here’s the scoop: it’s essentially a radio show that you can listen to on demand via your mobile device when it’s convenient for you, like on the way to work, walking the dog, at the gym, whenever.
I was telling someone the other day about my podcast, and she mentioned that a lot of her friends had told her they are avid podcast fans. So she says to them, “So it’s basically just AM talk radio, right?”
Actually, it is somewhat like talk radio, except without all the ads – and of course, you can listen to it when you want, where you want. Another key difference is that with a podcast, you can listen to only the topics that interest you – it’s very niche.
For example, I myself listen to a lot of podcasts about real estate – and there are lots of them. But on my podcast, I don’t really talk about real estate.
Mine is called “The Bay to Bay Podcast” and it’s all about living life in the San Francisco and Monterey Bay area. Instead of talking much myself, I mostly just listen to what my guests have to say.
I talk with folks from all walks of life. I want to hear about and share their stories, their passions, and their work. Most folks I speak with work in and around the area and I think listening to their experiences is valuable for all of us to do.
If you’ve never checked out any podcasts, I encourage you to do so by downloading them for free on places like iTunes and Stitcher Radio. There are thousands of different podcasts out there about every different topic you can think of.
I’d love for you to check out the Bay to Bay Podcast sometime! Here are a few recent episodes:[display_feed feed=”https://baytobaypodcast.com/feed/podcast/” num=”5″]
I don’t really have any sponsors on the podcast, but I’d like to make a special offer for those who listen. My book “Get It Sold” is all about how to get your home sold quickly and easily with a lot of fun. Use the code “freeship” at checkout when you order the book here and you won’t even have to pay shipping. It’s worth every penny of the $13 it’s sold for on Amazon, but I wanted to give it to you for free because you’re “in the know.”
If you have any questions for me in the meantime about my podcast or anything relating to real estate, give me a call. I’d be happy to help.
- Stop the Madness! Just say NO on AB 1482 September 9, 2019
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey July 11, 2019
- Silicon Valley Real Estate Prices Drop Sharply in Q1 2019 April 17, 2019
- Senator Scott Wiener Talks SB50 April 10, 2019
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020 January 27, 2019
Top Posts & Pages
- The Anchoring Effect and Asking Price in Real Estate
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey
- The Endowment Effect in Real Estate
- Property Tax Rates for Santa Cruz Real Estate
- Just Cause Evictions in Santa Cruz
- The 7-10 Year Real Estate Cycle
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020
- California 2019 Real Estate Forecast
- The Santa Cruz Housing Crisis