Yesterday was a beautiful day, no doubt about it. We had a bit of rain last week, and a bit more the weekend before – which is pretty unusual. I wondered if we were going to skip our icing-on-the-cake – that is, the beautiful Indian summers that Santa Cruz is famous for. The tourists thin out, and the morning fog is gone, and we typically get about four to six weeks of absolutely beautiful, stunning weather.
Other than those couple of rainy days, we’ve been having it – in spades. Just beautiful. Warm, sunny, blue skies, just a hint of a breeze. I walked down to Capitola Village yesterday with my wife and a friend of ours, and I took this picture of the pumpkin patch at the corner of Bay Street and Capitola Avenue. Happy Halloween!
- Stop the Madness! Just say NO on AB 1482 September 9, 2019
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey July 11, 2019
- Silicon Valley Real Estate Prices Drop Sharply in Q1 2019 April 17, 2019
- Senator Scott Wiener Talks SB50 April 10, 2019
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020 January 27, 2019
Top Posts & Pages
- Just Cause Evictions in Santa Cruz
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey
- Property Tax Rates for Santa Cruz Real Estate
- The Santa Cruz Housing Crisis
- Community Appreciation Program
- Red Tags in Santa Cruz County
- Where and How to Write a Review for Us