My broker passed a link on to all of the agents at Thunderbird a day ago:
Now, I know what you’re thinking – Santa Cruz isn’t a suburb! We’ve been fighting tooth and nail to be more than just a bedroom community for the great beast up north – the valley, echhhh – don’t call Santa Cruz a suburb! Well, I hate to break it to you – that’s what a lot of people would consider our fair county to be, just a suburb of the Silicon Valley.
Happily, we didn’t make the list of cities mentioned in the article. Santa Monica did. My home town of Berkeley, California made the list. But according to Yahoo Real Estate’s profile on the city of Santa Cruz, our median household income is $60,273 – which means that it only takes the median household here in the county 12 years to buy their $715,000 home.
It turns out, we’ve got it easy! Who knew?
- Stop the Madness! Just say NO on AB 1482 September 9, 2019
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey July 11, 2019
- Silicon Valley Real Estate Prices Drop Sharply in Q1 2019 April 17, 2019
- Senator Scott Wiener Talks SB50 April 10, 2019
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020 January 27, 2019
Top Posts & Pages
- Just Cause Evictions in Santa Cruz
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey
- Property Tax Rates for Santa Cruz Real Estate
- The Santa Cruz Housing Crisis
- Community Appreciation Program
- Red Tags in Santa Cruz County
- Where and How to Write a Review for Us