Today I had the honor and privilege of making a presentation at the Santa Cruz Real Estate and Investment Club. They hold weekly meetings, every Tuesday at 6:30 PM at the 41st Avenue office of Santa Cruz Title Company. They also have a Santa Cruz Real Estate Investment Yahoo Group on-line.
I cobbled together a PowerPoint presentation, about 20 slides or so, about some market statistics and the opportunities that are there for investors in Watsonville who want to buy short sale or REO real estate. I had 30 minutes to talk, it actually ended up being closer to an hour because there were a lot of questions from the people who were there.
It’s kind of amazing how much opportunity there is for investors down in Watsonville, but there’s so few people right here in Santa Cruz who know what’s going on down there. I think it kind of speaks volumes about the schism in our beautiful little county here.
Anyway, I had fun doing the presentation, and I’m going to try to do some more such presentations at other investment clubs in the area. I’ll keep you posted.
- Why I Moved to Compass December 5, 2019
- Talking AB1482 on the Radio October 30, 2019
- Stop the Madness! Just say NO on AB 1482 September 9, 2019
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey July 11, 2019
- Silicon Valley Real Estate Prices Drop Sharply in Q1 2019 April 17, 2019
Top Posts & Pages
- Why I Moved to Compass
- Just Cause Evictions in Santa Cruz
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey
- 2019 REALTOR Installation Speech
- Media Kit
- The La Bahia Project
- Property Tax Rates for Santa Cruz Real Estate
- Double Down on Selling Your Home