I can’t tell you how many times a day people write to me and call me just begging to know the latest real estate sales data for Santa Cruz county. It happens so often that some days, it feels like all I do is field calls about how many condos sold in the San Lorenzo Valley in Q1 ’08.
OK, I’m being facetious. In fact, that hardly ever happens. More often than not, when people call me out of the blue it’s because they either a) want money or b) want to buy a house, not necessarily in that order.
The fact is, though, that many people in our beautiful area do, from time to time, have more than a passing interest in the real estate sales data in the Santa Cruz area. And for those of you who do, I have something I’d like to show you.
In order to legitimately call SantaCruzHomeBroker.com the best site on the internet for information about Santa Cruz Real Estate, I feel that it’s important to have as much information about the local real estate market as possible. For this reason, I have had for some time a set of pages with sales data.
I’ll come clean. I don’t laboriously compile this data and make it available for you. That’s what Gary Ganges does, and he’s very good at it. Instead, I pay a small company who does it for me, and they do a far better job than I could ever do. What I do is I integrate that sales data into my web site. And, this nice small company has recently upgraded their offering considerably. Of course, they have also upgraded their pricing considerably as well – not too happy about that part, but truth be told, I spare no expense to bring you the best Santa Cruz Real Estate web site in creation.
From the looks of it, though, the upgrades appear to be worth every penny – nice and heavy on the use of Flash, so it must be good! Check it out:
Spend a few minutes checking it out. One that I’d like to highlight is that you can now set up the system to send you your own custom market data report. You just configure the report how you want it – you choose the county, city, property type, date range, etc. – and then click “View Report.” Next, you can click “Save Report.” You will need to create an account to save your report and have it sent to you – but don’t worry that I’ll spam you mercilessly to death after that, because I won’t.
- Stop the Madness! Just say NO on AB 1482 September 9, 2019
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey July 11, 2019
- Silicon Valley Real Estate Prices Drop Sharply in Q1 2019 April 17, 2019
- Senator Scott Wiener Talks SB50 April 10, 2019
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020 January 27, 2019
Top Posts & Pages
- The Anchoring Effect and Asking Price in Real Estate
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey
- The Endowment Effect in Real Estate
- Property Tax Rates for Santa Cruz Real Estate
- Just Cause Evictions in Santa Cruz
- The 7-10 Year Real Estate Cycle
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020
- California 2019 Real Estate Forecast
- The Santa Cruz Housing Crisis