Are you thinking about or planning the sale of your home? If so, you’ll want to make some time to attend a SellForSure live workshop!
If you’re like most people, this is something you’ll put a lot of time and thought in to before you actually make a move. There’s a lot to think about, especially considering that selling a house is often a major life event and also probably the single largest financial transaction you may ever make.
While the SellForSure University provides an excellent on-line, distance-based learning experience, many people prefer a live workshop – and we’ve got you covered! Spend a couple of hours learning everything you’ll need to know to really capitalize on the sale of your home.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to Correctly Price your Home
- To Work with an Agent, or Sell on your Own
- How to Choose the Right Agent for You
- Boosting your Sale Price
- Shortening your Time on Market
- Economical & Effective Home Improvement
- Building a Complete Disclosure Package
- Negotiating with Buyers
…and much more!
- Stop the Madness! Just say NO on AB 1482 September 9, 2019
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey July 11, 2019
- Silicon Valley Real Estate Prices Drop Sharply in Q1 2019 April 17, 2019
- Senator Scott Wiener Talks SB50 April 10, 2019
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020 January 27, 2019
Top Posts & Pages
- The Anchoring Effect and Asking Price in Real Estate
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey
- The Endowment Effect in Real Estate
- Property Tax Rates for Santa Cruz Real Estate
- Just Cause Evictions in Santa Cruz
- The 7-10 Year Real Estate Cycle
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020
- California 2019 Real Estate Forecast
- The Santa Cruz Housing Crisis