Welcome to 2007!
It’s been since forever that I updated the blog – a thousand apologies! I’ve needed to take some personal time – to get married! Amazing how much time all that can chew up. 🙂 Would you like to see some pictures? Sure you would!
Pictures of Our Wedding
And now, my thoughts turn to the future, specifically, the Year 2007. New Year is actually my favorite holiday – although one can resolve to do anything differently any day of the year, the beginning of the year always gives me cause for pause and reflection about what’s coming up.
The good folks at the California Association of Realtors sent out a PDF file with all the new California State Laws that affect pretty much everyone in the State of California. You can download that PDF here:
There are a variety of new laws to check into, regarding condominium reserves, lead-based paint violations, for landlords and tenants, consumers of reverse mortgages, subdivisions & re-developments and much more.
- Stop the Madness! Just say NO on AB 1482 September 9, 2019
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey July 11, 2019
- Silicon Valley Real Estate Prices Drop Sharply in Q1 2019 April 17, 2019
- Senator Scott Wiener Talks SB50 April 10, 2019
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020 January 27, 2019
Top Posts & Pages
- The Anchoring Effect and Asking Price in Real Estate
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey
- The Endowment Effect in Real Estate
- Property Tax Rates for Santa Cruz Real Estate
- Just Cause Evictions in Santa Cruz
- The 7-10 Year Real Estate Cycle
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020
- California 2019 Real Estate Forecast
- The Santa Cruz Housing Crisis