Numerous consumer surveys have been performed over the years, asking what’s important to home owners thinking of selling their home. Curious to know the answers? Some of them may surprise you.
Here is what people have said is most important to them: Obviously, most people are interested in getting the best price for their home, above all else.
Next, it’s also important to people that the property have the shortest time on market which is convenient for them. And, speaking of convenience – selling a home is a hassle, so having the shortest time on market is highly desirable for most sellers.
People want the process to have as little impact on their lives as possible. They want the experience to be fluid, easy, and without drama and surprise.
Homeowners also want good communication from their real estate agent – they don’t want to be wondering what is going on with their transaction. They want to know what’s going on, without having to ask.
What it all comes down to is that what most home owners are looking for, really, is a diligent effort on the part of their agent or broker to get the job done, in accordance with their responsibilities as an agent. And that’s one reason why – if you do decide to list your home with a real estate agent – picking the right agent from the hundreds or thousands you’ll have to choose from will be crucial for your home selling process.
- Why I Moved to Compass December 5, 2019
- Talking AB1482 on the Radio October 30, 2019
- Stop the Madness! Just say NO on AB 1482 September 9, 2019
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey July 11, 2019
- Silicon Valley Real Estate Prices Drop Sharply in Q1 2019 April 17, 2019
Top Posts & Pages
- Why I Moved to Compass
- Just Cause Evictions in Santa Cruz
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey
- 2019 REALTOR Installation Speech
- Media Kit
- The La Bahia Project
- Property Tax Rates for Santa Cruz Real Estate
- Double Down on Selling Your Home