It’s springtime—the time of year when a lot of people start thinking about selling their homes. If you’re one of those people, I’ll bet that you’ve asked what you can do to the property to really boost the sales price and net the highest amount of money. Many people worry that they’ll have to make big, expensive upgrades or repairs.
Well, I’ve got some great news for you: In most cases, that’s simply not the case.
That said, I have a special offer that you should absolutely take advantage of. I’m offering a free, complimentary, no-obligation, room-by-room review of your home by a professional interior decorator and designer.
Here’s how it works: Just fill out the form on this web page, and I’ll schedule a time when we can all get together at the property and go through it completely inside and out. We will make specific recommendations about what you can do to boost the price of your property.
Request a Free Home Review
After we’re done with the visit, it’ll take a couple days to complete the report. It’s not a cookie-cutter process; it’ll have a customized list for your specific property that will be sure to blow your buyers away. They will definitely fall in love with your home.
This offer is limited to single-family residences, condos, townhouses, multi-family properties and manufactured homes if they’re permanently affixed to and sold with the land. Also, the property must be located in our service area: the Northern California counties of San Mateo, Santa Clara, San Benito, Santa Cruz, and Monterey.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me. I’d love to speak with you soon!
- Stop the Madness! Just say NO on AB 1482 September 9, 2019
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey July 11, 2019
- Silicon Valley Real Estate Prices Drop Sharply in Q1 2019 April 17, 2019
- Senator Scott Wiener Talks SB50 April 10, 2019
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020 January 27, 2019
Top Posts & Pages
- The Anchoring Effect and Asking Price in Real Estate
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey
- The Endowment Effect in Real Estate
- Property Tax Rates for Santa Cruz Real Estate
- Just Cause Evictions in Santa Cruz
- The 7-10 Year Real Estate Cycle
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020
- California 2019 Real Estate Forecast
- The Santa Cruz Housing Crisis