A few months ago I made a posting about the Friends of Santa Cruz State Parks, and I mentioned that I had not yet been to every park on the list. Well, it seems that I will soon have a new park to add to the list! It seems the good people at the Packard Foundation have been hard at working getting us lucky residents of Santa Cruz yet another California State Park in Davenport! We’re talking ocean-front property here – I can’t wait to go and check it out, even before the signs are up!
Hoping I don’t sound like a broken record – the Rispin Mansion project is back in the news! I posted about this a week or two ago – and I bet we’ll be seeing more of this in the coming weeks and months. I hope they manage to pull it off, subsequent parking/traffic woes and all.
Oh, and yes, I keep meaning to mention the Redman House here. This is a beautiful old home in Watsonville on 13 acres right by the Red Roof Inn in Watsonville. There’s a dedicated group of people working to save this historic 4,000 square foot Queen Anne Victorian. I just signed up to their e-mail list – I want to get involved personally. They’re looking for money – they need around $5 million. Got cash? 🙂
Top Posts & Pages
- Just Cause Evictions in Santa Cruz
- Red Tags in Santa Cruz County
- The Anchoring Effect and Asking Price in Real Estate
- The Least Prestigious Profession in America
- How to Sell Your House for More Than It's Worth
- Real Estate's a Dirty, Nasty Business
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey
- California Real Estate Forecast for 2020