Hear ye, Hear ye! It’s been a while since I’ve done one, but Spring has sprung and it is time once again for a Home Buying Seminar. This seminar is directed primarily at First Time Home Buyers, but there will also be information of value to folks who are looking to buy a property strictly for investment purposes, as well as for strategies how you can upsize or downsize your property effectively.
What kind of things will be discussed in the seminar? Key topics include:
- Cash Requirements
- Pros and Cons of Houses vs. Condos
- Mobile Homes
- Buying Land & Building to Suit
- Properties to Avoid
- The Escrow Process
- …and much, much more
This time around, I’ll be doing the seminar with Lisa Garcia, a loan officer with Sunrise Bay Mortgage in Watsonville. I’ve been doing more and more work in Watsonville – I believe it is going to be the major city in Santa Cruz County in the near future, and so it’s a place I am focusing increasing amounts of my activity.
Lisa and I will be doing four seminars, on four different dates. There’s a bit of a twist, though: two of the seminars will be in English, and two of them will be in Spanish! I’ve never done a seminar in Spanish – never done any form of public speaking in Spanish, really, except for the occaisional wedding in Lima.
So here’s the information on the Home Buyer Seminar:
Dates for the English Version:
May 18 and May 25, 2006
7:00 to 8:30 PM
Dates for the Spanish Version:
May 17 and May 24, 2006
7:00 to 8:30 PM
Address for all seminars: 538 Main Street, Watsonville (the offices of Sunrise Bay Mortgage).
Attendance is free, but please RSVP via e-mail or call me: 831.239.6727
I hope to see you there – and if you know anyone who might be interested, please let them know about it!
- How to Effectively Leverage Technology When Selling Real Estate May 26, 2020
- How to Safely Sell Your Home During a Pandemic May 21, 2020
- COVID-19 Mortgage Forbearance May 14, 2020
- How Multiple Offers Affect Sale Price February 12, 2020
- California Real Estate Forecast for 2020 January 8, 2020
Top Posts & Pages
- Just Cause Evictions in Santa Cruz
- Testimonials for Sebastian (Seb) Frey
- Red Tags in Santa Cruz County
- For Sale By Owner Safety Checklist
- Property Tax Rates for Santa Cruz Real Estate
- How to Sell Your House for More Than It's Worth
- Information Sources used by Homebuyers
- Another week goes by...
- How to Effectively Leverage Technology When Selling Real Estate