Our home-grown Supermodel, Marisa Miller, is back in the press! Marisa graces the cover of Maxim Magazine’s July 2008 issue.
I had a subscription to Maxim magazine once upon a time – it was a freebie or something, when it first came out. I admit, I didn’t read it for the articles. I read it for the advertising. They showcased all kinds of cool bling-bling which, while being a little too cool for me, was interesting to look at nevertheless.
You may recall that I wrote up a blog entry or two about Marissa when she became the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover girl, also this year. It seems that Marisa is on something of a roll. Congratulations Marisa, Rock on!
- Stop the Madness! Just say NO on AB 1482 September 9, 2019
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey July 11, 2019
- Silicon Valley Real Estate Prices Drop Sharply in Q1 2019 April 17, 2019
- Senator Scott Wiener Talks SB50 April 10, 2019
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020 January 27, 2019
Top Posts & Pages
- Just Cause Evictions in Santa Cruz
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey
- Property Tax Rates for Santa Cruz Real Estate
- The Santa Cruz Housing Crisis
- Community Appreciation Program
- Red Tags in Santa Cruz County
- Where and How to Write a Review for Us