On October 18, 2019 I appeared on KSCO Radio in Santa Cruz as a guest on the Mike Young Radio Hour. Mike is a REALTOR I have known virtually my entire career in real estate. He has a weekly radio show and he usually has another Santa Cruz REALTOR, Dennis Casey, as his wingman.
For the October 18 2019 airing, I was invited on as a guest to discuss the recently-enacted California AB1482 legislation, which establishes rent control state wide in California. We touched on a few other topics of interest to followers of Santa Cruz and California real estate as well – so if you want to learn more about AB1482 and rent control, please listen to the audio of the radio show below.
- Why Sell Your Home During COVID July 7, 2020
- Tips for Creating a Stellar Home Office in a Small Home June 3, 2020
- How to Effectively Leverage Technology When Selling Real Estate May 26, 2020
- How to Safely Sell Your Home During a Pandemic May 21, 2020
- COVID-19 Mortgage Forbearance May 14, 2020
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 8 Cities to Move To From the San Francisco Bay Area
- Bay Area Relo Guide
- Thank You
- Why Sell Your Home During COVID
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey
- The Endowment Effect in Real Estate
- 7 Tips for Selling a Home with a Solar Power System
- The Anchoring Effect and Asking Price in Real Estate