On October 18, 2019 I appeared on KSCO Radio in Santa Cruz as a guest on the Mike Young Radio Hour. Mike is a REALTOR I have known virtually my entire career in real estate. He has a weekly radio show and he usually has another Santa Cruz REALTOR, Dennis Casey, as his wingman.
For the October 18 2019 airing, I was invited on as a guest to discuss the recently-enacted California AB1482 legislation, which establishes rent control state wide in California. We touched on a few other topics of interest to followers of Santa Cruz and California real estate as well – so if you want to learn more about AB1482 and rent control, please listen to the audio of the radio show below.
Top Posts & Pages
- Property Tax Rates for Santa Cruz Real Estate
- The Anchoring Effect and Asking Price in Real Estate
- Professional Resume
- The Least Prestigious Profession in America
- Testimonials for Sebastian (Seb) Frey
- Just Cause Evictions in Santa Cruz
- Marisa Miller Loves Santa Cruz
- How Buyers Find their Homes