Looking for a place for mom when she is no longer able to safely live in her home? Helping a parent or grandparent move out of a home they’ve lived independently for years is often one of the most difficult decisions a family can make. It’s made more complicated by the fact that there are many options with different levels of care, amenities, cost, and much more. There’s a lot to consider, which is where the folks at A Place for Mom come in.
In business since 2000, A Place for Mom is a company with over 400 Senior Living Advisors available to help you sort through your options. With over 14,000 national partners, they provide a free, no-obligation resource helping families find assisted living facilities, dementia care, Alzheimer’s memory care, and nursing homes.
It should be noted, of course, that A Place for Mom helps you find a place for Mom or Dad. They’ll even help you research Veteran’s Benefits and help you figure out how to pay for the care your parent needs.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Anchoring Effect and Asking Price in Real Estate
- Property Tax Rates for Santa Cruz Real Estate
- Redman House Apple Annual 2008
- The Endowment Effect in Real Estate
- Multiple Offers on Santa Cruz Real Estate
- How to Sell Your House for More Than It's Worth
- The Worst Kitchen Layout Ever
- 7 Tips for Selling a Home with a Solar Power System