Looking for a place for mom when she is no longer able to safely live in her home? Helping a parent or grandparent move out of a home they’ve lived independently for years is often one of the most difficult decisions a family can make. It’s made more complicated by the fact that there are many options with different levels of care, amenities, cost, and much more. There’s a lot to consider, which is where the folks at A Place for Mom come in.
In business since 2000, A Place for Mom is a company with over 400 Senior Living Advisors available to help you sort through your options. With over 14,000 national partners, they provide a free, no-obligation resource helping families find assisted living facilities, dementia care, Alzheimer’s memory care, and nursing homes.
It should be noted, of course, that A Place for Mom helps you find a place for Mom or Dad. They’ll even help you research Veteran’s Benefits and help you figure out how to pay for the care your parent needs.
- California Real Estate Forecast for 2020 January 8, 2020
- Why I Moved to Compass December 5, 2019
- Talking AB1482 on the Radio October 30, 2019
- Stop the Madness! Just say NO on AB 1482 September 9, 2019
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey July 11, 2019
Top Posts & Pages
- The Endowment Effect in Real Estate
- Just Cause Evictions in Santa Cruz
- Property Tax Rates for Santa Cruz Real Estate
- The Anchoring Effect and Asking Price in Real Estate
- The Santa Cruz Housing Crisis
- The World's Greatest Realtor 2018 Award Winner
- 2019 REALTOR Installation Speech
- Santa Cruz Real Estate Update December 2016
- How Much is a Granny Unit Worth?