FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 20, 2017 | Aptos, California
Visit sellforsure.com/sold-book-press-kit for contact details, review copies, photos, and an author bio.
REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY INSIDER TELLS ALL
New book tells home owners what most Realtors® don’t want them to know
Get Your Home Sold in 7 Days or Less at Full Market Value or Higher
Sebastian “Seb” Frey, a top producing real estate broker serving the Silicon Valley/San Francisco and Monterey Bay areas, has written his first book. This new work is intended to help home owners understand how they can get their homes sold in 10 days or less, while maximizing their cash out at closing. With home prices once again in record territory, home owners need the best information available to capitalize on California’s booming real estate market.
According to the National Association of Realtors 2016 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, the median time on market for sold homes in 2016 was four weeks, with 35% of sellers needing more than eight weeks to get their home sold. 61% of all home sellers nationwide received less than list price, 36% of sellers needed to offer incentives to buyers, and 41% of owners did at least one price reduction. These numbers show that many home owners face months on market, unsavory price reductions, and lowball offers.
The data also show that the sales experience is markedly different for some home sellers. Per the NAR report, 13% of sellers received over 100% of asking price, and 7% of homes sold in less than one week. These results experienced by a well-informed home owners are easily repeatable, and Get It Sold! clearly shows how any home owner can experience this.
“I couldn’t put Get It Sold! down! It reads like a conversation between friends – fast paced, yet very clear and informative, with excellent advice home owners can act on to sell; Seb’s guide makes clear what, why, and how a seller can learn and: SELL…For Sure! – Dan Miles, California Real Estate Broker for 25 years.
Seb Frey first obtained his real estate salesperson license in 2003; he earned his broker’s license in 2005. Since his career began, he’s sold hundreds of homes throughout the greater Silicon Valley and Monterey Bay Areas. He runs an acclaimed blog for home owners at SellForSure.com, but Get It Sold! is his first work in print. Read more at http://TheSoldBook.com.
Sebastian “Seb” Frey
- Stop the Madness! Just say NO on AB 1482 September 9, 2019
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey July 11, 2019
- Silicon Valley Real Estate Prices Drop Sharply in Q1 2019 April 17, 2019
- Senator Scott Wiener Talks SB50 April 10, 2019
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020 January 27, 2019
Top Posts & Pages
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020
- Property Tax Rates for Santa Cruz Real Estate
- Sales Map
- The Santa Cruz Housing Crisis
- Billions, Trillions and a House in Santa Cruz
- Video Message
- Santa Cruz Real Estate Update December 2016
- A Realtor's Review of The Sell by Frederik Eklund
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey