Sebastian “Seb” Frey
- Get It Sold!
- Sebastian Frey
- January 14, 2017
- Available at Amazon.com, SellForSure.com
- ISBN Kindle: 978-1-5203-9042-0 / Paperback: 978-1-63587-236-1
- Retail price $12.95
- Page count: 109
- Genre/sub-genre: Non-Fiction / Business / Real Estate
Sebastian “Seb” Frey is a licensed Real Estate Broker and Realtor® serving the greater Silicon Valley area, focusing on “Silicon Beach” – the coastal communities of Santa Cruz county, about 30-45 minutes south of Silicon Valley itself.
Seb is originally from Berkeley, California. He moved to Santa Cruz in 1988 when he graduated from high school to attend the University of California at Santa Cruz. His first career was in Information Technology, which took him to live and work in such exotic places as Alaska, Malaysia, Bali, France, the United Kingdom, Belgium, and of course, all throughout Silicon Valley.
He first got his real estate salesperson’s license in 2003, and since then he has continued to educate himself and improve his skills. In 2005, Seb obtained his Real Estate Broker’s license, and Seb also holds a number of Realtor® designations, including GRI, CRS, SRS, SRES, SFR and e-Pro. His favorite job is being Dad to his two young boys, Aiden and Evan.
He is a strong believer in giving back and paying it forward. Since 2015, he has served on the board of the Santa Cruz Children’s Museum of Discovery. In 2017, he began a 3-year term as Director of the Santa Cruz County Association of Realtors.
- Santa Cruz County September 2020 Market Report September 17, 2020
- Santa Clara County September 2020 Market Report September 17, 2020
- Compass Bay Area Market Share August 31, 2020
- Santa Cruz August 2020 Real Estate Update August 14, 2020
- Santa Clara County August 2020 Real Estate Update August 14, 2020