Hey, what’s a year between friends? It’s been just about that long since my last blog entry. It’s been a crazy year. Did you catch that article in the Santa Cruz Sentinel a couple of weeks ago? If you read the fine print you’ll see what’s kept me busy.
But that’s not what I’m back (finally) to talk about today. I want to let you know that we’re cranking up a SantaCruzHomeBroker YouTube Channel. OK so the video we’re cranking out isn’t up to national network broadcast quality, but that’s some of the appeal. But it is cool what you can do with a Canon Vixia HF11 and iMovie 09.
So the most recent video we shot was with Peter Boutell of Santa Cruz Home Finance. Peter stopped by at an Open House I was holding, and wanted to talk up the CalSTRS Loan Program. It’s a great program for teachers, whereby teachers need only a 3% down payment and can get a 17% “silent second” mortgage with no payments on this loan for 5 years. It sounds like a great option for teachers in Santa Cruz county who are looking to get a little help on their path to home ownership.
So check out the video and let me know what you think!
- California Real Estate Forecast for 2020 January 8, 2020
- Why I Moved to Compass December 5, 2019
- Talking AB1482 on the Radio October 30, 2019
- Stop the Madness! Just say NO on AB 1482 September 9, 2019
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey July 11, 2019
Top Posts & Pages
- Property Tax Rates for Santa Cruz Real Estate
- Contact Seb
- San Jose, CA FHA Mortgage Limits 2016
- Just Cause Evictions in Santa Cruz
- 2019 REALTOR Installation Speech
- The Anchoring Effect and Asking Price in Real Estate
- The Worst Kitchen Layout Ever
- The 7-10 Year Real Estate Cycle
- Pitfalls of the HERO Program