Hey, what’s a year between friends? It’s been just about that long since my last blog entry. It’s been a crazy year. Did you catch that article in the Santa Cruz Sentinel a couple of weeks ago? If you read the fine print you’ll see what’s kept me busy.
But that’s not what I’m back (finally) to talk about today. I want to let you know that we’re cranking up a SantaCruzHomeBroker YouTube Channel. OK so the video we’re cranking out isn’t up to national network broadcast quality, but that’s some of the appeal. But it is cool what you can do with a Canon Vixia HF11 and iMovie 09.
So the most recent video we shot was with Peter Boutell of Santa Cruz Home Finance. Peter stopped by at an Open House I was holding, and wanted to talk up the CalSTRS Loan Program. It’s a great program for teachers, whereby teachers need only a 3% down payment and can get a 17% “silent second” mortgage with no payments on this loan for 5 years. It sounds like a great option for teachers in Santa Cruz county who are looking to get a little help on their path to home ownership.
So check out the video and let me know what you think!
- How to Effectively Leverage Technology When Selling Real Estate May 26, 2020
- How to Safely Sell Your Home During a Pandemic May 21, 2020
- COVID-19 Mortgage Forbearance May 14, 2020
- How Multiple Offers Affect Sale Price February 12, 2020
- California Real Estate Forecast for 2020 January 8, 2020
Top Posts & Pages
- Just Cause Evictions in Santa Cruz
- Testimonials for Sebastian (Seb) Frey
- Red Tags in Santa Cruz County
- For Sale By Owner Safety Checklist
- Property Tax Rates for Santa Cruz Real Estate
- How to Sell Your House for More Than It's Worth
- Information Sources used by Homebuyers
- Another week goes by...
- How to Effectively Leverage Technology When Selling Real Estate