Hey, what’s a year between friends? It’s been just about that long since my last blog entry. It’s been a crazy year. Did you catch that article in the Santa Cruz Sentinel a couple of weeks ago? If you read the fine print you’ll see what’s kept me busy.
But that’s not what I’m back (finally) to talk about today. I want to let you know that we’re cranking up a SantaCruzHomeBroker YouTube Channel. OK so the video we’re cranking out isn’t up to national network broadcast quality, but that’s some of the appeal. But it is cool what you can do with a Canon Vixia HF11 and iMovie 09.
So the most recent video we shot was with Peter Boutell of Santa Cruz Home Finance. Peter stopped by at an Open House I was holding, and wanted to talk up the CalSTRS Loan Program. It’s a great program for teachers, whereby teachers need only a 3% down payment and can get a 17% “silent second” mortgage with no payments on this loan for 5 years. It sounds like a great option for teachers in Santa Cruz county who are looking to get a little help on their path to home ownership.
So check out the video and let me know what you think!
- Why I Moved to Compass December 5, 2019
- Talking AB1482 on the Radio October 30, 2019
- Stop the Madness! Just say NO on AB 1482 September 9, 2019
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey July 11, 2019
- Silicon Valley Real Estate Prices Drop Sharply in Q1 2019 April 17, 2019
Top Posts & Pages
- Why I Moved to Compass
- Just Cause Evictions in Santa Cruz
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey
- 2019 REALTOR Installation Speech
- Media Kit
- The La Bahia Project
- Property Tax Rates for Santa Cruz Real Estate
- Double Down on Selling Your Home