The grim reality is setting in: COVID-19 isn’t going away any time soon. It’s clear now that this pandemic will be raging in California and the rest of the United States for at least the rest of 2020. But what if you need to sell your home during COVID?
It’s the new normal – for now. And some thing may never be the same again. One of those things which may be changed forever is the way we sell homes. While selling a home during COVID does present its challenges, it also presents some unique opportunities – especially in the second half of 2020.
Watch this presentation recorded July 2, 2020. All the market statistics cited in the presentation were as of that date. As will be clear from watching the video, it’s not only possible to sell your home during COVID, in some respects it’s a better time to sell your home than any time in recent memory. Watch the presentation and understand what makes this an exceptional time to sell your greater San Francisco Bay Area home.
The Definitive Santa Cruz County Relocation Guide
Working from home? Why not make your home by the BEACH? Download your free copy of The Definitive Santa Cruz County Relocation Guide! Discover the Santa Cruz that only the locals know. Neighborhoods, schools, restaurants, recreation - learn what makes Santa Cruz such an incredible place to live.
Get the me Relocation Guide!
- The Dangers of Overpricing your Home August 6, 2020
- July 2020 Santa Clara County Real Estate Market Update July 23, 2020
- July 2020 Santa Cruz County Real Estate Market Update July 23, 2020
- Why Sell Your Home During COVID July 7, 2020
- Tips for Creating a Stellar Home Office in a Small Home June 3, 2020
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 8 Cities to Move To From the San Francisco Bay Area
- Bay Area Relo Guide
- The Anchoring Effect and Asking Price in Real Estate
- Property Tax Rates for Santa Cruz Real Estate
- Professional Resume
- Contact Seb
- What's the Matterport in Santa Cruz
- How to Sell Your House for More Than It's Worth
- Testimonials for Sebastian (Seb) Frey