Capitola, CA – December 23, 2015 – Sebastian “Seb” Frey has been awarded the Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®) designation by the Seniors Real Estate Specialist Council of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (NAR).
Seb joins more than 16,000 real estate professionals in North America who have earned the SRES® designation. All were required to successfully complete a comprehensive course in understanding the needs, considerations, and goals of real estate buyers and sellers aged 55 and older.
Mr. Frey was quoted as saying, “As America ages, I feel it is increasingly important that the real estate brokerage community – and myself in particular – be aware of and prepared to handle the specific needs of the not-so-young-but-young-at-heart set. Attaining the SRES Designation is a hallmark of my commitment to serving these folks as best I can.”
Seb continued, “I really enjoy working with older clients – hell, I myself am only a few years away now from an AARP membership! I grew up with my grandfather living in our house, and I was really close to him. I loved hearing him talk about the ‘old country,’ that ‘them were the good old days!’ and how ‘this country has gone to pot’ – and mind you, that’s back like when Ronald Reagan was President! But Pama – that’s what we called him – really instilled in me a love for and respect of previous generations. To this day I love talking with older people, to hear their stories and how they look at the world today from a venerable perspective.”
SRES Council, founded in 2007, is the world’s largest association of real estate professionals focusing specifically on representing senior clients in real estate transactions. There are more than 16,000 active members of the organization world-wide. The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, “The Voice for Real Estate,” is America’s largest trade association, representing more than 1.3 million members involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries.
You may contact the Seniors Real Estate Specialist Council by telephone, (800)500-4564, by e-mail, [[email protected]], or by visiting the SRES Web site, [www.sres.org].
# # #
- Talking AB1482 on the Radio October 30, 2019
- Stop the Madness! Just say NO on AB 1482 September 9, 2019
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey July 11, 2019
- Silicon Valley Real Estate Prices Drop Sharply in Q1 2019 April 17, 2019
- Senator Scott Wiener Talks SB50 April 10, 2019
Top Posts & Pages
- Selling a Home in 2019 vs. 2020
- Property Tax Rates for Santa Cruz Real Estate
- 2019 Mid-Year Real Estate Update for Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Monterey
- Just Cause Evictions in Santa Cruz
- California 2019 Real Estate Forecast
- Talking AB1482 on the Radio
- Where and How to Write a Review for Us
- Red Tags in Santa Cruz County